Indiana Jones, how do I love thee. Let me count the ways…
01. He looks like Harrison Ford. 😀 (I will discuss my love for Harrison Ford in all his 70 year old glory and badassery in a completely different post.)
02.He’s an Archaeology professor. This man has a comprehensive knowledge of ancient civilizations and artifacts. Haven’t you heard? Smart is the new sexy. Indy, even in his tweed jacket and round specs, is very very sexy 🙂
03. He speaks Latin, the dead father of the Romance languages.
04. While proficient with other weaponry (guns, bolos, etc..) his weapon of choice is a Bullwhip *crack* 😀 – used for for swinging across pits, saving the girl, fending off or disarming bad guys, and hanging on to trucks.
05. He has a scar on his chin is from a whip cracking accident when he was young. Proof that he is human and has failings, (Yes, chicks dig scars.)
06. He’s the ultimate globe-trotting adventurer (and occasional spy).
07. He fights Nazis, Soviet Agents, and oppressive cult leaders, recovers ancient artifacts, and rescues children.
08. And he does all this in his trademark fedora, jacket, boots, and smirk.