One morning my sister left me an email ‘ordering’ me to use Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentre. Just my luck! I was running out of moisturizer and was dreading the numerous blogs I would have to read before finding my replacement.
I went to trusty Amazon and saw that it was on sale for $19 (originally $25) and it comes in a 75ml tube. So happy it was on sale!
My rating? I give this moisturizer 3 out of 5 stars.
– I can use it at night or morning
– It acts like a primer
– Good scent
– Excellent for sensitive skin
– 1 tube doesn’t last that long
– The original price was a little high since I classify this as a non-high-end moisturizer
– So-so job of moisturizing (considering I have a combination skin)
Would I buy it again? I don’t think so. I’ll stick to my Japanese moisturizers 😦