Feast of Fiction is an amazing webshow that makes actual food from, well, fiction! 😀
Their first episode (below) shows how to make Skyrim‘s Sunlight Souffle, the recipe for which came from the video game itself.
Thus far, they’ve made the following:
- Krabby patties (Spongebob Squarepants)
- Onigiri (just about every Anime out there)
- Everything Burrito (Adventure Time)
- Turkish Delight (Chronicles of Narnia)
- Butterbeer (Harry Potter)
- Lembas (Lord of the Rings)
- Many many more!
It’s the ultimate geeky cooking show!!!
Most of the stuff actually looks edible! I can’t wait to try the butterbeer! 😀
Feast of Fiction is brought to us by Jimmy Wong and Ashley Adams. You can subscribe to their channel here.